After spending months or even years developing your product, carrying out market research and competitive analysis to better understand your target market, it suddenly dawns on you that you need packaging.
Product packaging design is arguably the most important element, but often the most overlooked.
Imagine your product packaging as your global sales force. Your packaging sells your product when you can’t be there to sell it yourself, screaming out the USPs (Unique Selling Points) and ensuring consumers are drawn in by your product features, images and brand identity.
If you do consider your packaging like a global sales force then you have to consider how you can ensure you get the most out of them. Is there a direct correlation between cost of packaging and success with regard to sales volumes?
At The Packaging Experts we understand the importance of product packaging design and we ensure that above all, we design with manufacturing in mind. We consider manufacturing methods, storage and logistics, as well as preserving your brand identity and consistency.
Here are a few examples of questions we commonly ask and if you answer ‘no’ or ‘don’t know’ to any of these then please give us a call so we can help:
- What information do you need on your packaging to meet with required legislation?
- Are you using the most cost effective method of manufacturing to meet your design needs?
- Are you confident your product packaging design is good enough to sell your product when you can’t be there?
- Do you ship internationally? If so, do you know the volume weight of your product? Is this more or less than the actual weight and what bearing does this have on your shipping costs?
- Is your packaging consistent across your various product SKUs?
- Do you include cross-media features such as QR Codes on your packaging?
Whatever you need help in, whether it is creating the ‘vehicle’ to carry your product, the creative design, or even both elements, we would love to hear from you and to work on your next product packaging design project. Please contact us on 01256 352415 or email email@example.com to arrange a free consultation meeting.